Tuesday, June 23, 2009

summertime ease


This enchilada sauce is my new pantry accessory. It saved me tonight. I created a nice little improv enchilada bowl that my kid LOVED! I cubed carrots and zucchini, simmered it in this sauce, poured it over rice and topped with grated cheese. HUGE success. Yay for simple.

Summer classes started yesterday. Who knew online classes would involve so much work? Actually, I did. Wishful thinking told me to hope for otherwise thought I suppose. But so far, aside from the computer class, they are all pretty fun. More on those later.

Finding time to run is hard with the little one here. Now that we are home together all day, all my alone time has vanished when she is home. So, I missed my run today, ah well. She loves to dance so maybe I will make up for it that way?

Also, my freezer jam? KILLER. Its awesome.

No comments: