Monday, February 1, 2010

I am embarking on an exciting journey. For the last year or so I have been searching for a path that would allow me to fulfill more of my needs and I am beginning to walk down a new road that I feel will do just that. I love the feeling of excitement, curiosity, and unfamiliarity that is overflowing with possibility. Today is the first official day of my program with the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. For roughly the next year I will be learning how to make better choices with my life, change the way I eat, and the way I live, in order to feel better. I will also be learning how to help other people do the same for themselves. Just thinking about this new journey gives me the chills, in a good way! There have been so many people in my life that have supported me, cradled me, loved me, pushed me to listen to what I want to do and then help me get there. I know I have said this before, but I am truly blessed.

Here's to a new adventure...

1 comment:

Briana Franco said...

I'm with you at IIN!! Nice to meet you.