Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Foodness

Sometimes I produce amazing food. As in cook, or bake. Yesterday I made vegan potato salad and it was awesome. It led to me realizing I have a new all purpose spice: cumin. Have you noticed how amazing cumin is? It compliments almost everything I think.

Anyhow. Potato salad. I used red and gold potatos, boiled them, tossed them with olive oil, vinegar (due to lack of lemons for lemon juice), and raw tahini. Then I added in a little garlic salt (another all purpose spice in my kitchen), pepper and cumin. Yum!

And, for the record, I make bomb chocolate zucchini cake. If you want the recipe, let me know. But it is absolutely amazing.

Hmmm, a blog about food following one about stress...do I smell a coping mechanism? Maybe. But, it could be worse. And I am generous with my food...so there.

No comments: