Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ooooh life.

Lately, I feel a little squished by it all. My attempts at escape or vacation have rendered me more stressed out than when I embarked, which is incredibly frustrating. Em has the chicken pox and until they popped up and were diagnosed I was at a loss as to why she was so out of sorts and emotional, which set me off and mixed with my mothers concern made for such a tense atmosphere the dog was suffering.

Death and serious illness has been everywhere I turn lately. In addition to all the celebrity death I see a lot of people distraught over, a friend was killed in a car crash, there have been several cancer diagnosis or suspicions, and so much more.

Taking four classes online, which I maintain was still a good idea because going to class would just suck ass, bring an incredible reading load that I am keeping up with but I am getting a little tired of it all.

But today, I am letting it all go for awhile. I am going to drink tea, listen to Nat King Cole and remember how to breathe, I am going to play with my sick kiddo. I am going get my car looked at so I can get it fixed and take her out to the woods. I am not going to worry about the dishes, the laundry or any other chores that just have to be done. I am going to take a nap, make popcorn and watch a movie. Unless I don't feel like it, then I won't. I am just letting it all go today.

No comments: