Tuesday, April 28, 2009

youth con

Defining my experiences as a youth in the UU youth conference community, and the impact they have had on my life, is something that still, ten years later, I still can't completely do. Becoming a sponsor was something that I always just knew I would do, it was a natural occurance to me, to help provide the same community that was so vital for me, to our youth today. At this last conference my best friend Vanessa, whom was one of my first and greatest con friends, attended as the nurse and it is the first one we have been at together in ten years. Being in that community with her help me to realize a little more just how special this all is.


Ok, so that is a start....it will have to be finished later. I got six hours of sleep the entire weekend and thought prcesses are still working on their return...

No comments: