Sunday, April 19, 2009

Revamp of Operation Eat Better

So since beginning operation eat better, I have also started exercising more, and have taken on a heavier class load, resulting in higher stress levels and less time to prep food. I have also noticed that a lot of old food sensitivities are returning and it is really beginning to irritate me. SO I have decided to do a detox. For three weeks. Starting tomorrow. I will be cutting out dairy, wheat and other gluten, eggs, sugar, chocolate, alcohol and food additives and preservatives. In addition I will be continuing to eat lots of fresh foods, and adding more flax and lemon juice into the mix. We shall see how it goes.....

1 comment:

AnnieD said...

You do realize Con is next weekend, right???

Well, you're in charge of the menu, that's a good thing!