Thursday, April 23, 2009

Can I just say that I love my child so much that sometimes I feel like I am going to burst? Because I do. I knew that being a mom was something that I wanted experience since I was about 12. But I never in my life imagined how intense the emotional aspect of it would be. The extent to which my heart is tied to her is almost unbearable sometimes, but in the best of ways.

The velocity at which time started to move once she was born is incredibly overwhelming. I cannot believe that she is five. I cannot believe that she will be in kindergarten this fall. And her grasp on the way things work in this world absolutely blows me away. I am so grateful that she is a part of life, I have learned and loved more with her that I think I ever could have without her. I feel blessed.

And, she is such a snuggle bug.

That's all. This is what is on my mind as I sit here and try to catch up on homework.

No comments: