Thursday, March 18, 2010

I think that setting our intentions is a valuable exercise in life. They are a little different that New Years Resolutions. Which is good because I don't really ever make those. But setting intentions is putting out into the Universe what you are wanting to cultivate and work towards in your life. And I have some big ones right now.

1) I am going to become more financially stable over the next 12 months. I am going to do this by being open and available for any means of making/receiving money that align with my values. I will start looking for a part time job that fits my schedule and isn't flipping burgers at a fast food joint. And I am opening my own health coaching business this summer.

2) I am going to get the most out of this awesome education that I have the opportunity to receive.

3) I am only going to let the energy that I need and is beneficial to me into my life.

I think that is enough for now. There are birds singing outside and taunting me to come out and play...

No comments: