Monday, November 29, 2010

Dear Universe

Dear Universe,
Generally I try not complain about my problems because I KNOW I could have it a lot worse, and I am incredibly grateful for what I do have. But at this moment, I am finding it hard to breath my way through this and see the other side. I feel so stuck and I can't see a way out. I feel like crap for the way I have unintentionally made people feel, and am frustrated that in taking care of myself and my child, I just make it worse. I know that every little step is a good thing, but I am ready to be able to take some big steps too. I am tired of being so broke, I am tired of debt, and I am tired of feeling like a failure. I know I sound like a whiny baby right now, but it would be really nice to feel financially stable at some point in my life.

Thank you for listening to me gripe, and for all the blessings in my life.

No comments: