Saturday, October 23, 2010

Things from kindergarten that are more useful now than they used to be #5439

Sticker charts.

I mean, really. How many balls can one person expect to juggle without one of them dropping? A day planner no longer cuts it. There are so many little things daily that I would like to accomplish, and writing them all in my day planner, for every day of the week, every week, all year would be a pain in the ass.

SO I am going to make myself a sticker chart. Because, nothing beats that silly drive inside of me to see how great I am written down on paper. What will be going on my sticker chart? Simple stuff that aren't ingrained as routine, such as taking my multi-vitamin (mom will be so proud!), leaving no un-rinsed dishes in the sink, eating gluten-free (bonus points for sugar free maybe?), and giving myself ten minutes at the beginning and end of the day to myself.

Is it weird that I am ridiculously excited about this?

No comments: